I have been a football coach for the past 24 years. My experience is below:
- 1993 Assistant Varsity Football Coach – Effingham High School
- 1994-1995 Head Varsity Football Coach - East Dubuque High School
- 1996-1997 Assistant Coach/Offensive Line – Lake Forest College
- 1998-2012 Assistant Varsity Football Coach/Offensive Line – Palatine High School
- 2013-Present Assistant Coach – St. Mary’s Youth Football
- I grew up in Tinley Park, Illinois and attended Marian Catholic High School, Chicago Heights.
- Currently reside in Woodstock with my wife, Amy and our four children: Brendan, Robbie, Mary Kate, and Colin. All three boys will be playing for St. Mary’s this year.
- I was a volunteer in the recruiting office at Northwestern University during their 1996 Rose Bowl year
- I played high school football with former NFL standouts Rodney Harrison (New England Patriots/San Diego Chargers) and John Holecek (Buffalo Bills/current Head Coach at Loyola Academy)
- I am a School Counselor at Palatine High School, Palatine, IL.